Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Time Pregnantcongratulation Message The First Time You Start A Ricardo Scooter, Do You Have To Kick The Kick-start Several Times?

The first time you start a Ricardo scooter, do you have to kick the kick-start several times? - first time pregnantcongratulation message

I bought a scooter 150 Touring Richard, and I thought I read somewhere that the first time you get, you have this gun started several times to build compression. Then you can with the electric starter.

Is that true?

2 comments:

Quilting Mildred said...

In fact, should not have to do. But I had a friend, a scooter Quinqi and the only way he would start first kick had been accessed more than 5 times. I think it depends on your specific engine.

Steff B said...

That is not true, I know they sell and fix them. You see, when you bought in a shop and it was assembled, and when you start electrical problems, the battery (which is not fully charged). Just building the bike for a while. Magneto help with the development of the battery.

If you have purchased online and had to organize themselves, you need to prime the carburetor to start getting to the first one. In addition, the battery can not be loaded completely. The bike sat for a long time in the drawer. If you purchased online, and starts for the first time, you should try to build and travel for a while.

If you have any electrical problems from it, get a charger and put a fully charged battery.

Also, I've never heard of a scooter Ricardo, but I have roket a scooter. The Chinese jet and basic cable are basically the same way.

If you have questions, e-mail me KRYPTONITEMOTORBIKES@RCN.COM

Ri HappyDing and
Good Luck

Post a Comment