Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wireless Laptops And Cancer Do You Think I Possibly Have Brain Cancer?

Do you think i possibly have brain cancer? - wireless laptops and cancer

IM 14 and had a headache and stuff for years and for one year, I do not see small stars, but this only happens when I am not active and not busy, do not come often and not so much for me, I'm not well slept, ba, I'm sleeping habits and I've had no headaches at the time and as I already said I, that these stars rarely come and go, I do not feel sick

om my Brain Caner said, if I still symptoms, because it grows rapidly, and if they are more active than their best

I used cell phones to a great extent over a year, but remained a year ago, but is still widely used mobile phone at home DN and wireless devices often this has nothing to do with it?


Thank you.


My students are the same size and my doctor has said that a slight pain and it seems to go for a few seconds and not about your life and only to and from your all, "In just ... more (was not on the pain out)

This star is no longer a trick, but again, sometimes ... I had a blood test, allseems normal, I think, eat better, if they do not know you back?

Theres also this pain IIN Weid back of my head seems to go and just dsometimes is a lot and its someitmes just happened ... they do not affect his ego, but I'm afraid. My mother said that her nothing.she says he knows when your child is sick, she gets a "feeling"


havent had a headache, as the months ..


Even my mother has had migraines my doctor told me that the genetics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment