Saturday, December 5, 2009

Free Colposcopy In Charlotte N.c Mild Dysplasia...1st Time Colposcopy?

Mild dysplasia...1st time colposcopy? - free colposcopy in charlotte n.c

ANNUAL PAP as I for my last year in September I was told they have HPV, I have mild dysplasia. I was followed in April FOR MY the same, and I'm back. Neither better nor worse. So I was scheduled for a colposcopy August. 30. I did not go because I had taken out any insurance, but today 10.10.07 I insurance and I am a better doctor. My appointment is a 1st The other was a free clinic in the province. DAS is privately owned.

Is my first time at this place. When I say, this was before insurance PPL 2 ABNORMAL PAPS? Covers also sure that since my existing TENGO Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. All I have to do to me is a reference to the immediate colposcopy preserved. I'm almost 2 months late for colposcopy.

Please call me to answer support and try as best I can Q

1 comments:

♠♥iSaYgO... said...

I think you should be able to say, because the medical history is always good
And if they or somehting goes wrong and say they would never have HPV?
It would be nice to say that I believe
if you totally

Post a Comment