Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sample Letters For Church This A Sample Of One Of My Spec Letters. Is It Good. In What Ways Could I Improve It.?

This a sample of one of my spec letters. is it good. in what ways could i improve it.? - sample letters for church

Russell Ham
77 Church Street
Highbridge
Somerset
TA9 3HT
Tel: 01278 784413
Mobile: 07899723123

December 5, 2006
Bridgwater Times
27. High Street
Bridgwater
Somerset
TA6 3BG

Love Eira Powell

Re: Vacancies
I am writing to inform you of sales positions in your company. As you can see from my CV, I worked for a number of companies and have knowledge and more knowledge. I am interested in pursuing a career in administration and looking for a job with customer service. I wondered whether they would be willing to more personal now.
As you can see from my CV, I worked as a volunteer in a shop RSPCA in the last 8 months. In this capacity, he has had to prepare and quantities of products, serving customers responsible for operating cash flow and deliveries / collections. I purchased worked closely with the number of public and new skills that I like to use in a similar position. My last employer will be happy to provide references for me. I take my time with my former employer and have a passion for a new challenge to begin. I have confidence in the role of success and a desire to me and my company with extensive experience.
I am available to start immediately with the work and a copy of my CV attached for consideration. I would be delighted if you contact me if you have vacancies available full or part time in your company or keep my information on file for future vacancies. Please feel free to contact me anytime at the numbers provided if you wish to discuss any aspect of my commission.
I look forward to speaking with you soon

Sincerely,

Russell Ham

1 comments:

Jan C said...

I would not use "talk to you soon." To say that I appreciate your comment as soon as possible. Good luck.

Post a Comment